Don’t forget that you can play games with the flashcards by selecting your favourite from ‘Choose a Study Mode’
1) What do you notice about some of the country names in Mandarin?
2) How do we say “China” in Mandarin?
3) Guess what material Chinese diabolos were originally made of.
4)What two activities is Taijiquan a mixture of?
5) How do we say metre in Mandarin?
6) How do we say, “third place”, “second place” and “first place”?
7) When were the Beijing Olympics held? (Hint – the Olympics take place every 4 years and Beijing was the Olympics held immediately before the London Olympics.)